Solo Color Plus
- Stream music with the integrated Bluetooth speaker via smartphone or Amazon's Alexa.
- Sync sound and light according to your mood.
- 16 Million colors and 5 preset patterns via app.
- Soothe your night with soft music and relaxing light.
Sengled Solo Color Plus
COLOUR SURROUNDS SOUND
Music and colours out of the light bulb: Control the rhythm of your light colours with Sengled Solo Color Plus and turn your home to a dancefloor. Suit the mood or home decor with 16 million colors and five preset patterns (Relax, Concentrate, Rhythm, Romantic, Rainbow). Fall asleep gently with soft music and relaxing light by using the sleep assistant. Easy installation: Download the app and connect via Bluetooth. Now you are ready to stream music with your smartphone or even use voice control with Amazon's Alexa.
Unpack, screw in, ready!
The Solo Color Plus is immediately there for you. It emits a short acoustic signal as soon as it is activated. You can play your favourite music straight away – from any Bluetooth-compatible device and without additional software.
The packaging contains your new Solo Color Plus.
2. Switch off
Safety first. Set the light switch that supplies power to the light socket to “OFF”.
3. Screw in Solo Color Plus
Screw your new smart lamp into the light socket.
4. Switch on
5. Install the App
Connect your mobile device by Bluetooth to the lamp. Now you can control all the functions using the Solo Color Plus app.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Solo Color Plus suitable only for use in reading lamps or can it also be used as a ceiling lamp?
Solo Color Plus fits into any E27 light socket, wherever it might be …
2. Are lamps available for other types of socket?
At the moment, we offer only an E27 version. A suitable adapter would allow Solo Color Plus to be used in other light sockets, for example E14 or GU10.
3. Can I connect several Solo Color Plus lamps together?
No, we offer our Sengled Pulse product for multi-room sound and for connecting several speaker lamps.
4. Will Solo Color Plus work if it is shielded by a glass shade.
Generally, yes. It will work because the Bluetooth signal is only slightly weakened by the glass. Of course, sound would be heavily attenuated by an all-round lamp enclosure and this would naturally be noticeable in the sound quality.
5. How much light can I expect from Solo Color Plus?
Solo Color Plus emits up to 550 lumens. This is equivalent to the light output of a 45 watt incandescent light bulb.
6. Am I correct in thinking that Solo Color Plus works only with Apple devices?
No, that’s certainly not true! Solo Color Plus works with all devices that support Bluetooth and for which the Pulse app is available. This applies to products with iOS operating systems and to smart phones and tablets with Android operating systems.
7. Can the LED light part of the lamp burn out like a traditional incandescent light bulb? If so, are the LEDs replaceable?
No, LEDs cannot be replaced because they are permanently fixed into the lamps. However, the LED lamp in Sengled Pulse is designed for an operating life of 25,000 hours. In typical conditions of use of about three hours per day, this equates to more than 22 years.
8. Does Solo Color Plus also support WLAN (Wi-Fi) control?
No, the lamp connects to your mobile device only by Bluetooth.
9. If I switch off the light, can I continue to listen to music?
No problem, as long as you switch off the light using the app. Of course, if you use the light switch to do this, it will disconnect the power to the lamp. In that case, the sound also switches off.